Major Assignment

2/27: Collaborative Assessment

Create a Collaboratively Authored Rubric

Our goal today is to come to a mutual agreement on what is a reasonable rubric for the Collaborative Learning History Project. Looking together at the draft rubric I’ll distribute, you will review each component I’ve described for accuracy, decide how many points each component is worth, and consider if I missed anything. You’ll also be given the chance to update your work based on the revised rubric.

Here’s what to consider as you offer feedback on the rubric:

• Do these component categories accurately describe the work you’ve done? How should they be revised?
  • Is there any component or section that is missing? (NOTE TO ANDREA: Where does paragraph structure go?)
  • How much should each component or section be worth? Note that the total should add up to 100.

You should have time in class to discuss any revisions you need to make. How much time do you need to really complete this assignment?

ACCESS OUR COLLABORATIVELY AUTHORED RUBRIC HERE.

HOMEWORK

POST your FINAL Collaborative Learning History Project to your site as a new page by F 3/1. Use our rubric as you make your final revisions.

READ Nowacek’s and Cooper’s texts (these are two excerpts) posted on Bb by next class.