Major Assignment

3/28: Composing Our A.I. Statement, part 2

Quick Check-In

It’s been awhile. Let’s take a moment to check in. To access our one-question check-in, scan the QR code or go to menti.com and use this code: 5490 0350.

Just a reminder to reach out at andrea.efthymiou@qc.cuny.edu if you need to talk about this class or other happenings related to your life at QC. We can find a time to meet.

Final Drafting of A.I. Statement

Last week, you began drafting subheadings and topics that our A.I. Statement should address. You may want to look at back at our last class meeting to recall the synthesizing you did of materials.

Andrea has consolidated some of the section and listed them as questions. You will spend today working on developing answers to the questions in our A.I. Statement. Your answers will eventually be sections in our course’s final statement!

1. Access the draft A.I. Statement and, using the comment function, identify a question you’d like to work on (just create a new comment and add your name). Andrea will ensure that each question has 2-3 people working on it.
  2. Working individually and together, begin drafting answers to your group’s question and planning how you will proceed after class.

HOMEWORK

Complete your section of our A.I. Statement. We will review our final draft in class on Tuesday, April 2.